The focus of the course is on Industrial Control Systems (ICS) and Supervisory Control and Data Acquisition Systems (SCADA).
1. ICS / SCADA security model
2. ICS / SCADA6 protocols. Conducting a vulnerability assessment
3. Hacking of ICS / SCADA network protocols
4. ICS / SCADA vulnerability management
5. Standards and regulations for Industrial cybersecurity
6. Carrying out a vulnerability assessment
7. Next-generation IP, ID and industrial firewalls
8. ICS Malware Analysis
9. Maturity model of industrial cybersecurity
10.How to write an ICS / SCADA assessment report
Leadership and Guidance Perspectives for Systems and Institutions
1.-What are we afraid of?
• Understanding of the threat environment
• Overview of the risk landscape
• Threat categories for financial organizations
• How to deal with threats
2.- Where are we vulnerable?
• Cybersecurity weaknesses
• Technological vulnerabilities
3.-How much would a Gap cost us?
• Risk quantification
• Cybersecurity risk as an operational risk
4.-What can we do?
• Risk treatment throughout the organization
• Risk treatment throughout the enterprise architecture
5-How do I handle this?
• Governance operating model
• Appetite for cybersecurity risk
• Cybersecurity performance objectives
6.-How can we improve our capabilities?
• Improve the quality of risk assessments
• Take action based on risk assessment
7.-What can we learn from the losses?
• Focused resilience is just the beginning